Career Opportunities within the elk Family
Easylife Kitchens currently have over 30 franchisees nationwide and our franchisees are always looking for permanent design and sales consultants. If you are an energetic, ambitious individual who does well in a fast-paced environment, has a creative flair and excels interpersonally, this is your chance to have a rewarding career with an established and well-reputed company.
As an elk Design and Sales Consultant, you will have unlimited earnings potential comprised of excellent commissions and incentives on the sales that you bring in.
Various franchisees are looking for design and sales consultants nationwide and our Website will also give you a better understanding of what we sell and where our franchisees are located.
We would consider your CV if:
- You are computer literate
- You have your own reliable transport
- You can speak and write English and Afrikaans.
- You have Sales, Design or Project Management experience of at least three years.
- Experience in the Kitchen industry will be a great advantage
- You have a minimum Qualification: Grade 12 or 5-8 years relevant experience
- Qualifications in Sales or Interior Design would be an advantage
Easylife Kitchens is looking for individuals with the following qualities:
- Performance driven
- Adaptable and comfortable dealing with regular change
- Resilient and stress tolerant
- Self-disciplined, displaying effective time management
- Good interpersonal skills and empathic listening ability
- Quick decision-making ability
- Conceptual ability that is grounded in practicality
- Above average problem solving abilities
- Good understanding of technical concepts
- Need to flourish in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding the needs of clients and interpreting their ideas into creative designs
ABOUT THE JOB:
As a "Design and Sales Consultant" you will be responsible for:
- Management of customer quotes, contracts, payments and orders
- Meeting sales & margin targets
- Design development and finalisation for clients
- Project management of project from start to finish
- Stakeholder management during entire project
- Managing client expectations and providing regular feedback to client
- Addressing any problems that might arise during the course of the project
- Keeping up to date with the latest technology
- Managing overall quality of service delivery on projects
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Easylife Kitchens is an established and reputable company, with factories in Johannesburg and Cape Town that make use of modern and constantly upgraded technology to ensure top quality components and value for money.
Easylife Kitchens is a professional organisation with over 22 years of experience. The group is focused on growing their brand nationwide and as such are looking for ambitious, self-driven employees to enable their strategy towards growth.
The culture of this organisation is characterised by a focus on quality, excellence, integrity, loyalty and hard work. Customers are of extreme importance and employees are therefore expected to operate at an emotionally mature level to ensure that all stakeholders are addressed optimally. Independent and self-disciplined individuals who enjoy the thrill of problem solving, will enjoy a successful career at Easylife Kitchens.
Besides real scope for individuality and good personal development prospects, Easylife Kitchens offers highly competitive rewards, incentives and benefits and offers you the opportunity to develop with one of the best organisations in the Kitchen Retail industry.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV’s to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you meet the minimum requirements as per the advertisement, we will verify with our network of franchisees in your area if they have any vacancies available. Once this has been established you may be contacted for either more information, clarification or an interview. Should no position be available in your surrounding area, your personal details will be kept on record and may be considered should any future position become available.